Play Safe. Play Together.
As we begin to reopen all our locations across the country, our top priority remains the health and safety of our guests and team members. We are proud to share that we have developed a new standard of cleanliness across all of our locations that we call the "Play Safe. Play Together" initiative.
Some of the safety measures we have taken in our locations:
• All of our employees will go through a wellness check before coming into work.
• All employees will be required to wear a face mask covering during their shifts.
• Social distancing practices have been implemented following CDC and OSHA guidelines through the venue with appropriate signage.
• We have increased hand sanitizer stations containing at least 60% alcohol per CDC guidelines throughout the venue.
• Frequent hand-washing and hand sanitizing will be required for our staff throughout their shifts.
• We have removed tables in our dining areas, closed every other bowling lane and redesigned our game room to follow CDC and OSHA guidelines for social distancing.
• The restaurant will be using disposable menus as well as single-use condiments.
• We are using COVID-19 EPA approved disinfectant products for all cleaning.
• We will have a dedicated staff who will disinfect and sanitize all bowling equipment including bowling balls, shoes, scoring screens, and ball returns after each use.
• The redemption store (Blinky's Bazaar), will have a limited capacity to promote social distancing with relative floor markers for guests.
We require that our customers wear masks or facial covering, wash/sanitize hands before visiting our locations, and most importantly, we ask that you stay home if you are feeling sick.
We are excited to reopen our locations so we can play safe, and play together again!